As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, February 13, 2006

I HATE days like today

First I wake up around 3 - 3.30 AM in a jolt! I don't know if I had a bad dream, or a panic attack in my sleep ... but when I woke up, I was awake, and on edge. So not the best start to my day! I get up come downstairs and write some, then down to the basement to scrapbook (which I never did). I got caught up in Bazzill, and figuring out prices.
I instant message my husband at work to see if he was busy because I had some things I wanted to talk to him about, and he said he was. Then he started asking what I want for Valentine's Day! So are you busy or not? Busy in general yes, busy at this moment no. Whatever!
I end up going back to bed ... it's about 1 something. Set the alarm for 2.50 and fall asleep crying. I wake up at 3.20 something with the annoying buzz going off, I had slept through my alarm and I had a 3.30 appointment with my neurologist!!!! Socrates wants out, I needed to get dressed and do something to my hair and get to my appointment in 10 minutes. I pulled into the parking lot and parked at 3.38, walked in, checked in, and was paying when the appointment ahead of me came out! What timing!!!!
So a short visit .... all is well with my restless legs. I could be on a higher dosage, but I don't want to be. So I'm staying where I am, and go back in 6 months.
So now it's almost 5 and where has my day gone? I did nothing really when I have so much to do!!!! I have to work tomorrow night, then I'm off until Sunday. I so don't want to work, I want to stay home!!!! But of course I can't do that! Heaven forbid!

I swear I'm to the point where the slightest little bit of wind is going to push me over the edge!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home