As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, January 28, 2006

The bathroom floor ....

I want to redo the masterbath .... well, the whole room needs done, as in new furniture, everything!!!! We have my furniture that I got in highschool, I think it's time for something new ... and a king size bed!

So I thought I'd start in the bathroom, because it's BAD. The floor is horrible, it's stained, molded (I think), and is peeled up around the tub! (Nice huh) Then there's the size ... it's very small, not the size you'd think of for a masterbath! I have NO cabinet space ... well I have some, just not enough! So there's ALWAYS stuff strung all around the sink and on top of the flushie! So I thought, start with the floor and move my way up ... sound like a plan?

So I decide I want to paint the floor and stencil around it ... distress it, and then seal it. Of course, I'm the only one that seems to think I can do this without it being a total disaster! So Bart's trying to talk me into tile ... which we did look at Saturday, we bought a sample for my bathroom, and a sample for babies bathroom. My sample just doesn't do anything for me once it's set up against the vanity.

**********************will continue later, stay tuned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home