As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday .... have to work

So not wanting to go into work tonight!!! It's only four hours but I have SO much to do here it's not funny!!!! So I guess I'll be up all night cleaning my scrapbook room for my Stampin' Up! party tomorrow AM! I have MOST of the projects ready to go .... I still need to finish doing that. Bart's going to the store to pick up a few things for me tonight, so that will be helpful! And of course ... it's suppose to snow!!! So watch us get all this snow and nobody but my neighbor show up ... geesh! Now that would be my luck!

I have a killer headache! I just want to go back to bed, my anxiety is crazy high, another reason to go back to bed! But bed will wait, as usual .... maybe I'll get some sleep before my party!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home