As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, February 06, 2006

Missed the Superbowl

Leave it to me to sign up for call for the Superbowl! Of course I get called in for the full 12 hour shift!!! No biggie ... Christie was working, so we had a good time. And the Stealers .... they rocked the house baby! :)

Needless to say, I'm not working critical shift tonight ... there's no way. When the doctor tells you to stay off your foot as much as possible for 3+ weeks ... I think that he really means it! :) Not that I've ever been one to listen!

I'm exhausted, but I don't want to go to bed and ruin my day off .... so we'll see how long this will last! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home