As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Betcha won't guess what I had this morning ....

Counseling! Go figure .... :)

This was actually a good session, we talked about some things that needed talked about (my brother). I was given some info to think about and we're going to continue on it next week. (Well the week after, I canceled next weeks ... there was a reason, but I forget why ... oh ya, my birthday week!)
We also talked about me taking more vitamins to help with my lovely PMDD. She thinks being a vegetarian might contribute to my PMDD, but she doesn't know. And yes, I should be taking vitamins .... I use to, but it's one of those got sick taking them on an empty stomach and stopped type of thing. So if it helps my PMDD or not, it's something I should be doing anyway.


I got "in trouble" for not listening to the tape yet. Is it my fault I can't find a tape player? I've looked .... but then she brought up the internet, like amazon.com. Good point, and why didn't I think of that! So I have until our next session to do it or she's going to just do it during my sessions! UGH! So I WILL have listened to the tape by then!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home