As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Stampin' Up! party

Today was the day ... my fear of snow keeping people at home vanished as people started showing up! A few stayed home due to the forcast, but 5 ventured out! A very nice number if you ask me! Everyone loved everything I had planned and it all went smoothly (even though I was EXTREMELY sleep deprived ... go figure). I stayed up ALL night cutting the pieces for my make 'n take and getting everything ready. I put each project in a baggie, made directions for one card (it was a take home because I didn't think we would have time to make it), etc. I was busy. Never got around to cleaning my SB room ... but the kitchen table was perfect for the amount I had!

I haven't met my goal for my party yet ... still hoping! I know SOMEONE out there will need SOMETHING! Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home