As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow vs. Ikea

The snow won!

We've been planning for TWO weeks to go to IKEA today to get some things for the babies room and look at new bedroom furniture, etc. TWO weeks!!!! You know how I love this store ... so waiting two weeks was a LONG wait!!! Then to wake up to a foot or more of snow, and then hear that they got even more where Ikea was ... I just turned over and went back to sleep! Maybe Bart will take off one day this week and we'll go. (A girl can dream, right?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw man, I was hoping to live vicariously through your latest Ikea purchases!
~Casii

12:22 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Maybe next week! :)

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home