As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Stupid work

So this morning (well 11ish, that's morning) the phone rings ... I'm half asleep, don't even bother looking at the caller ID. I woke up about an hour ago and had an email from Bart that my lovely male supervisor (no, not the words he used) left a message to see if I could work 3-11 tonight rather than 7-11. Okay, it's 2.21 ... I'm sill half asleep because I was up half the night. But we decided I should call so he can't say I didn't (which he has in the past .. many times). So I call him, I'm nice, upbeat, friendly (let me tell you, that wasn't easy) and let him know I couldn't be in until my scheduled shift, I hope you've found coverage by now ... but he cuts me off halfway through my first word with "alright, bye" click. So all our conversation was ... "Kevin Pulmonary" "Hi Kevin, it's Abby, sorry I'm just not getting back to you. I'm sorry but I can't come in before 7" Then I was going on to say I hope you have found coverage by now, blah blah blah but got cut off with "Alright, bye" click No, thanks for calling ... nothing!!!!! JERK!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm going back to sleep .... I'm tired and not in a good mood thanks to that little message I had to listen to then actually talk to the idiot! Tonight is another 4 hours and better be a good 4 hours that fly's by! I can't take much more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I don't think this place deserves you!!

4:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home