As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Wierdest Christmas ever ... all I have to say!

We slept in (way in), got up ... didn't do much, but talk on the phone to my parents, sister and her family, and then my brother and his family. Bryce was WAY cute about the dog Santa brought him .... a REAL dog!!! :)

I have on my comfy flannel striped PJ pants from Old Navy (under the cuff is satin and says ho ho ho). And my Meet me under the Mistletoe t-shirt from Target. I wanted the Bah Humbug one, but they only had mediums. Not sure why I didn't get one at Old Navy! So I'm festive! :)

We went out for Chinese for dinner (no I didn't wear my PJ's there ... I got dressed), which was good ... but I didn't want to leave. I felt close to Chingy there for some reason. Closest to China I could be I guess!

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Merry Christmas my friend

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Why thank you, I hope you and your beautiful family had a wonderful one! :)

12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home