As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Finally ... 2006 is here!!! I never thought it would get here, but yet here we are! So it's January .... the month of our referral ... fingers cross we get it EARLY in the month! (You're not crossing your fingers, I can tell ... CROSS THEM!)

We rung in the new year in West Virginia. Nothing special, just a quiet evening with my parents and nephew. Well, as quiet of an evening you can have with a 6 year old! They ended up going to bed around 10 so Bryce would go to sleep ... he was SO tired! Bart and I waited up and then went to bed soon after midnight. (Exciting bunch aren't we?)

Today we had our usual New Years Dinner .... my brother and his wife came over to eat with us, and exchange Christmas gifts as well. Nice visit with them ... even if my brother isn't one to talk, especially to me! At least his wife was nice, not sure what's up with that! They brought Bryce's puppy he got for Christmas and man is she every the cutest thing!!!!! Good too! Brian's taught it how to sit and lay already! Too bad he leaves in a few days or he's have that dog doing all kinds of things! She's tolerant with Bryce too, which I hope she stays that way!!!! She's going to be a big one, you should see the paws on her!!! She's a Bernese Mountain Dog and is soft and fluffy. I'd hate to have to brush that dog and clean up all the shedding when it's full grown!!!!! Her name is Bernice (original, huh?). I took tons of pictures of her and of course of Bryce with her, so I have plenty to do a scrapbook page. I think I'll make a page for Bryce to hang in his room as well.

We're leaving for home in the morning, I work tomorrow night 7 - 11 PM. Bart wants to leave around 10 in the morning to be sure we get home in plenty of time. I on the other hand want to hit the scrapbook store here, and another store or two. We'll see if that happens. I was going to go today to see if they were open, but didn't get a chance.

For the past 5 hours or so I have been fighting off a panic attack ... why? No clue? I feel like my heart's going a mile a minute, yet my heart rate is normal. I took my 10 PM meds a half an hour early ... and no relief. So I just too my night pills (which will hopefully just knock me out) and of course took an extra Klonopin. We'll see. Who know's what's going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home