As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Counseling

Today's counseling went well ... I wanted to talk about the whole Kaylie incident to see is she thought I did the right thing, but we ran out of time! It's amazing how quickly an hour goes by!
Today we talked about my panic attacks, I'm to keep a journal of them ... what I was doing when (and before) it started, symptoms, and what I did to get over it. I'm also suppose to keep a food journal, not like a diet journal ... just the food (not portions). She said since I have my attacks around the same time (for the most part) it could be a food allergy. So who knows!!

We also talked about how I'm always beating myself up for everything, blaming myself for everything. So she said she's going to go over some tactics to help stop that, she learned them from a book (The Inner Critic I think was the name) and said I didn't need to buy it, but to feel free to if I wanted. So of course I want to, because I'm weird like that. She thinks it might be out of print, so ebay here I come! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home