As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The best I've ever looked

So, today I went to my shrink and he tells me that I look the best that he's ever seen me! Now how's that? Guess the meds are starting to work! No changes were made, so we're on our way! I still have good and bad days, but I'm dealing. Last week he increased one of my meds 2 mg a day, and I decided I didn't want to ... so I didn't. I told him today, and he said that was fine, but if I needed to ... it was there. It's just one less thing for my body to get use to, and less to come off of. And if I can function without the extra, why take it? Yes by taking it, I'd feel even better ... but I'm opting not to. So good appointment, and not another for 4 weeks! :)

Bart got home from work and we went over to Mo's to take her computer that Bart had fixed. Matt was so cute ... he's all ready for Santa, and he sat on his lap and asked for toys! Adorable!

After we left Mo's we went to eat (Mexican) and then a quick (well, it was meant to be) stop at Kohls. I was going in to check out the necklaces, and get a strapless bra. Seven bra's later (non strapless I might add) and a necklace I left. Most of the bra's I got last month or whenever that was, don't really fit right. I'd love to find a bra that fits right and is comfortable! Is there such a thing?? We'll see if any of these 7 work, if not ... they're going back!

That's about it ... nothing too exciting! Just a normal day really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home