As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Shopping

Today Bart took off work, and we went and finished our Christmas shopping. First stop was Toys R Us where we found a VERY cool remote control dragon for my little nephew!! He'll love it!!! Great find Bart!
Then it was off to my favorite mall, filled with my favorite stores!!!! I spent over an hour in Sephora (LOVE that place) and came out with tons of great goodies! I bought Kaylie a great packaged gift of Philosophy stuff, then I'm going to make a journal to go with it and write about each thing ... like purity, grace, etc. Then of course I bought myself PLENTY of goodies!
VERY upset that Lindt discontinued amaretto truffles!!!! How dare they? So I had to settle for stupid Hazelnut ... and I'm not happy at all!!!!! Bart was even sweet enough to check Godiva to see if they had amaretto truffles while I was in J Jill. It was a no go.

So the shopping is done ... I still need to get Bart a few things, but it can wait. Now I just need to make Kaylie's journal tonight (since we're exchanging tomorrow), and wrap everything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I'm not a 'truffles' person.. so I won't miss them sorry. lol Glad you got your shopping almost finished... I still need a couple things for Rex's stocking... I *need* to go to homedepot, but I doubt that is going to happen unless I go Friday night. Hope you got the journal finished last night.

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home