As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Slump

Okay, I'll admit it ... yesterday wasn't the best! And then it just got worse as the day went on, but I tried so hard to make it good ... not to be depressed. And today ... we'll I've been awake since 8 AM tossing and turning, finally decided to just get up. I can tell it's not going to be a good day. It's hard to explain, it's a feeling I get in the pit of my stomach and chest. A depression/anxious feeling ... and I hate it!!!! I go from being great to being like this, all because of my stupid PMDD!!!! I just wish they could find something to work for it!!!!

I'm going to TRY and work on my adoption journal today, but I'm so lost and overwhelmed with it. I need help, I don't know what to do! I've been trying to do it in order, but I've waited so long it's making it hard!!!!!!!

Guess we'll just wait and see what happens and make the best of it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Is there anything I can help you with on the journal??

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Yup .... take a long weekend and come and help me! :)

4:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry Abbs... maybe my funk is expanding to you..... take a week off and come down here,, we have beautiful blue skies!

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home