As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blah

That pretty much describes my day! First I sleep through my alarm, and my therapy appointment this morning! I called and left an apology on her voicemail and explained I worked last night, and I'd see her next week. Keep your fingers crossed I don't get slapped with a no show fee!!!!
I slept most of the day, which felt so good, I needed it! I then got up, got dressed .... caught up on emails, etc then decided to go shopping. Shopping always cheers me up!
So, I open the door to find my new doc Martians I ordered ... SO excited, so I came back in to put them on! Now I'm REALLY not happy ... they're a few inches below the knee, so of course they don't fit! Not sure what I was thinking ordering those, but I SO wanted them!!!!! So totally bummed I head to the scrapbook store .... $25 store credit in hand. I bought a lot of pattern paper (why I don't know), and some embellishments, and of course Prima milk bottle flowers to add to my collection! I was looking for some cool black rub on letters, but it was a no go! So I head to AC Moore .... nope, nothing there either! So next stop Kohls to look for a shirt to match a pair of pants I got for Christmas ... and you guessed it, no luck there either!!!!
Bart called and told me he was running late, and we'd meet at the Mexican restaurant for dinner ... so that's what we did. I met him, we ate ... came home, and I finished ONE scrapbook page, and attempted to start a few others! So not catching up! I have so much to do and can't do it!
So, we'll see what tomorrow brings .... hopefully some creativity and sunshine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home