As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday, Monday ....

Geesh, now I'm singing that song! :) No surprise, right?

Anyway ... I work tonight 7-11, no biggie. I'm interested to see my response to my email I sent regarding the schedule. And I like 7-11's because I get to work with my night shift people. And then ... I'm off until next Thursday! Can't beat that! I work Thursday and Friday .. both 3-7's which I HATE! Getting off at a decent time is nice ... but management is there, dinner trays come out when I need the patients. I just don't like it. But it's 4 hours, so who cares?

Haven't heard a thing about Shyam. He called last week on his cell phone (which he's not suppose to have) and said he'd call back later with a payphone number we could call him at, but so far he hasn't. It's not that I'm worried about him, because I know he's safe, getting the care and help he needs, and it's a good place. I just miss him. I tried to get Bart to call his Dad last night to see how Shyam was doing, but he wouldn't. He told me I could call myself, which is true, but I feel weird doing so. Not to mention, Shyam's Dad likes Bart more than me. I don't even know when he's expected to get out! Shyam told me how long he'd probably be in when he called to tell me he was going there, but we were both on cell phones, and the connection sucked. So I didn't really hear it. So hopefully we'll hear from him soon.

I have some Christmas cards to make (think I waited long enough?), which needs to be done by tomorrow. Bart needs one for a friend, I wanted to make one to send to Shyam and his Dad, and then I thought I'd be neighborly and make 3 for our neighbors. Well, two are neighbors ... the other family lives on the end of the row (we're the third in), but we talk to them (as in hi and how are you). So what the heck ... might as well. But that's all the cards we're doing this year .... sorry guys!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've been tagged...check out my blog!

9:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home