As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Various ramblings

Work tonight was SO much better than Friday. My girls were there (Christi and Shanna) so we had a good time ... we were busy, but it was good to be back, especially with them! Not to mention, I wasn't crying, and I was pretty much my old self! Not to mention, I clocked out an hour late because instead of giving report I was running my mouth to Shanna! Wonder how long it will take until they ask about that one?

Still no news on Shyam ... Bart tried to call his Dad, but no answer. It's killing me not knowing what's going on. I just hope he's okay, and nothing serious has happened. Well, yes something serious obviously happened or he wouldn't be sitting in jail, but I hope it's nothing overly serious!!! And I especially hope this was a very loud wake up call for him!! Hopefully tomorrow will bring some good news!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home