As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I lost ....

My New Years resolution for 2005 was to get published. Nothing like waiting until now to start trying, right?

I've submitted something once a few years ago, and never again .... so many people submit, why on earth would they want something of mine?? Well Scenic Route Paper Company had a contest, and Becky talked me into entering with her .... so I did. Yesterday the winners were announced and neither of our names were on them. I knew mine wouldn't be ... but I thought hers would! But at least we tried!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Hey...you didn't lose! Not at all. You got 3 pages done girlfriend. And I got a cool page to send you too!! We won...and we don't need them to say we did!

4:35 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

3 pages done ... only one for me. But still, it got me scrapping again! :)

And after you submit that one you made for me (becuase it ROCKS), I get an awesome Becky original to hang up! :D You're signing the back, right! :)

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

You bet. Autographed just for you!

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home