As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Great mail day

There's nothing better than opening your front door and finding two big boxes of stamping and scrapping supplies! I got SO much stuff .... You wouldn't believe the amount of freebies I got from Stampin' Up! Now I just need to go through it all! :)

Thanks Becky for the ADORABLE I love Santa socks which made me smile! And all the other extra's in there! And your layout you did of Kaylie and I ... LOVE IT!!!!! Now I'll just have too keep Kaylie from taking it! :) Thanks Becky ....

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

your welcome darlin!

4:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home