As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Work was work

My four hour shift seemed like an eternity, but I made it. I pretty much stayed away from everyone and did my work and stayed on the floor I had (besides helping in the ER). I got a lot of comments of "I've never seen you look so unhappy", but I put on my smile and won some grammies!

Everyone (pretty much) was happy to see me back. I say pretty much because of the death ray that was shot at me the 3 times I passed my lovely male supervisors office. But not a word came out of his mouth ... which for him is lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home