As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Back to work ...

Tomorrow I'll be working a BIG four hours. Right now I wonder how that's going to be possible considering what's happened in my life in the past few days. But I'll do it, what's four hours ... and who cares if I cry while treating patients?

One thing that I do worry about is seeing my lovely male supervisor, because there's a big chance I will. I've already decided that if he does or says anything to make me feel the least bit uncomfortable, I'm walking out! Yesterday I talked to my councilor about all the crap that goes on there, and how he's treated me ... and others. And how now he nit picks my work which I think is his way of showing me "who's boss". Her first question was, how did he know I complained about him? When I told her, he was told ... she did the jaw drop to the floor and pick it up motion. Then as we proceeded in talking, she asked if I had considered getting a lawyer. Have I considered it, yes? Will I .... you betcha, one more incident and that's my move. I've taken all the other steps, obviously they don't take them seriously. But I guarantee they'll take a lawyer seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home