As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, December 10, 2005

At least problems resolve for some

Bart and Shyam talked today, and got everything out that needed to be out ... something I wish was done a long time ago, but I'm happy they got it out. Hopefully now they will be able to move on. Not that I think they'll ever be friends again, but there's always hope ... right?

Of course he said he'd call back later and hasn't ... and I didn't think he would. And of course he didn't talk to me, so I will just continue to be miserable and confused until he (hopefully) decides he'll talk to me. All I want is a face to face talk with some explanations, which personally I think I deserve. Who knows ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy Carr said...

Hang in there Abby!!!

Love, Kathy C.

6:10 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Thanks Kathy ... I'm trying!

12:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home