As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Sunday ....

Not much was done today ... I got up on the early side, showered and put on clean PJ's :) I had wanted to go to church, but Bart didn't get up ... and claims he didn't know I wanted to go. But it's okay.
Watched a very cool cake decorating contest on FoodTV, the things they can do amaze me! Then we (that being the dogs and I) went and jumped in bed with Bart, who had decided to try and sneak in a nap. So we napped ... a waste of a day if you ask me, but oh well. We both needed the sleep as we have been going to bed late and getting up early.

Last night right before midnight (which was the deadline) I submitted my last entry for a contest held by Scenic Route Paper Company. I submitted three ... the last one sucks, but sent it anyway. My new years resolution was to get published, so thought I better start trying! :) Becky and I decided to do it together ... of course what she did has a much better chance than what I did! :) She even did one of Kaylie and I which I just love!!! I just wonder who will get to keep it ... me or Kaylie? Of course Tune gave me TONS of help ... one night I had her giving me step by step instructions! Gotta love her, not sure what I'd do without her! So everyone keep your fingers crossed (don't worry, I know I don't have a chance).

Bart's at the grocery store now ... I made a list and he went. I SO hate going to the grocery store. Not to mention, ever since Thanksgiving I have been craving the chocolate mint desert .... so of course I'll be making that tonight! Not that I need it, but oh well.

That's pretty much it .... nothing exciting on the homefront!

It's suppose to snow tomorrow which I hope doesn't ruin my plans of going shopping ... I NEED a Yankee candle for my coffee table! I bought Christmas bulbs at Target the other night and that is going to be our one and only decoration (besides what Tunester sent).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home