As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, November 28, 2005

Home again, home again

A full day of traveling ... but we're home. It always feels good to be home, back in your own bed, your own surroundings. We didn't hit any bad weather on the way home besides some very thick fog, which wasn't bad. It would have been better if people knew how to drive in fog ... but it was fine.

I got Bart to stop at two stores on the way home to check for a piece (or two) of matching luggage we bought at home. No such luck ... but I was surprised he stopped. He's the type, once he's driving ... no stopping.

We stopped at my sisters on the way home to drop off some clothes that my mom had fixed, and they had forgotten. Nobody was home, but the dogs. I called and left a message so they knew the clothes were there, then called Kaylie's cell to wish her a Happy Birthday because I knew if I didn't do it then I'd forget. She's funny .... I told her I thought about kidnapping her dog and having someone call and say "I have your dog". She didn't think is was as funny as I did. But anyway .... she was having a nice 16th birthday!

Got home, unpacked the car ... unpacked the suitcases and got into about 4 arguments over the unpacking. Who knows why!!! I think we were both just tired and on edge. After unpacking we went and grabbed something to eat and off to pick up the mutts. They were so happy to see us!!! Athena did the Midas dance, and spent a little time with us, but then she could care less we were there. Socrates on the other hand, didn't leave my side. Gotta love my dog!!!! They have such a great time there with the big fenced yard. We were going to leave Athena there for the week by herself to see how she did, but Bart's Dad had a lot to do this week, so I told Bart not to even mention it. We were going to do it since he was off the week and thought she'd be good company. But with his brother passing away, he has family coming in and business to attend to.

Not much else went on ... got caught up on my email, and at the Jungle ... even got to talk to Tunester!!! What more could a girl want!! :D

Now I have to get up early for stupid counseling!!! UGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home