As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Almost like I gained a whole day

It was nice to find out it was Saturday not Sunday ... almost like getting an extra day in the week. How many times have we all wished we had an extra day, especially on the weekend?

Not much done today ... a lot of R&R. I slept in until about noon thirty ... didn't sleep all that great, but better than I have been at home. It seems I got cold in the night and switched beds, I don't even remember ... go figure. My Mom tried to get me up around 11, I don't remember that either ... guess I was really sleeping!!!

Bart went shopping ... quick trip, wouldn't take me because he didn't want to be there forever. So my Mom and I are going tomorrow first thing. Bart came back with two suitcases, very nice too! He did a good job picking them out on his own. I just wish he would have gotten the small bag ... he said they had plenty of those left, so I might come home with one tomorrow! :)

We watched Shrek 2, Mom had never seen that one. Dad watched the game in the basement. WVU won the big East ... Yeah Baby!!!! So they're going to the Sugar Bowl baby!!!!

We got pizza from The Pizza Place, which is the BEST place to get pizza. Something we always have to get when we come in. Bart and I went to pick it up ... it was nice because I got to see my high school. It's so beautiful at night ... all lit up! Love that place.

So that's about it ... not a big day, but a nice one. If just my anxiety would get under control .... it's been a BAD day for it today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home