As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Kaylie

Geez, I can't believe she is 16 today!!! It seems like just yesterday she was learning to walk and talk. I remember coming down with my Dad after she was born (my mom came as soon as Brenda went into labor), and holding her. I was in the 9th grade .... I think I had on my black Greenpeace t-shirt, but I don't know. I do remember thinking she was most beautiful thing I had ever seen ... and being so proud to be her aunt (even though I felt too young to be an aunt). I remember sleeping on the pull out couch, and my mom coming down in the middle of the night for her feedings (Kaylie's not my mom's). She's lay her in bed with me and I'd just hold her close while my mom got her bottle perfect.

It's just so hard to believe that today my little baby niece is 16 ... Driving permit and all!!! I've watched her turn into a beautiful women right in front of my eyes!!!

Happy birthday mouth .... I love you! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home