As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, December 02, 2005

BAA HUMBUG!

Gotta love what I got in the mail today .... "the grumpy party pooper". I opened the box from Dawn (while talking to her on IM) and BUSTED out laughing!!!! These things crack me up, I can't help it!!! She's determined to get me in the Christmas spirit, and when she saw this jelly bean pooping sheep with a Santa hat ... she HAD to get it for me. Her mom sent her a snowman one last year and I thought it was the funniest thing ... she thought it was gross!!! What can I say, I'm weird! :)

Thanks Tune .... and look, we have a Christmas decoration now!!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawnree said...

Christmas Turds, Christmas Turds

They will make you smile,

Oh what fun it is to play with

while munching them all the while.

See I havesuccesfully gotten one Christmas decoration up - the tree will be next :D

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Okay, that song is just gross!!! :)

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG.. I totally forgot about this thing.. HHEHEHEHHEE I knew it before you got it,, nanananan!

8:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home