As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What a day

First thing ... cardiologist appointment. Went well (Becky, did you make your appointment? Get on it!!) ... we talked, had an EKG done (normal, and normal heart rate, of course). I go back in December to get a monitor that I'll wear for a MONTH so they will hopefully capture my increased heart rate and palpatations. So we'll see.
Next stop ... The Scrapbook Store! Now this stop wasn't my fault, it's all Becky's ... you know the one who needs to make her cardiology appointment! :) Her scrapbook store didn't carry the paper she needed to enter a contest, and mine did (I thought). So after buying about $30+ of paper I was out the door.
Bart was starving so off to lunch we go ... Mexican. I wasn't too hungry, so I just got the cheese dip and ate that with the chips. On the way to lunch, I start thinking about the papers I just purchased. So I pulled out the paper I had printed out ... you know, so I could look at it in the store so I bought the right ones ... good idea, huh? Well, it's a better idea if you actually LOOK at the list of papers before purchasing a large amount. You guessed it ... not the right line!!!! So of course Bart's not laughing .... I'm not laughing, even though I LOVE all the paper I purchased. So we call another scrapbook store which is about 30 minutes away. They have the paper ... One of the lines anyway. Here's the problem, I had to be back here by 4:20 for my psychiatrist appointment. I called the doctor's office, but he was booked up... Nothing sooner. So now the mission was on!!! We eat, and head to Scrap Mania (It's 2:00)! We get there, I go in .... of course I can't just get the papers and leave ... I HAD to look around! I did rush though!!! I got the papers, and some other things ... I can't help it, I saw something cute for my Secret Santa at the Jungle! :D Left there at 3:15 and made it to my appointment on time! Shew!!!!!

The appointment went well ... I told him about my hellish weekend. Seems depression has been more of a problem than anxiety lately. The increase in Klonopin has helped. I explained that I become very fidgity around 3, and from there I increasingly get more and more anxious. He suggested I take my Klonopin three times a day rather than two and see if that works before he just increases it again. (Glad it wasn't increased). We talked ... and I was on my way.

Got home ... called Shyam (he doesn't hate me) who is home from sunny California with a cold. And I bet he didn't listen to my advice on what to take either!!! Packed Becky's paper up ... packed the dogs up, and out the door we went again! Stopped by UPS to drop off some packages to go out, then to Bart's Dad's to drop off the dogs.

Finally we're home ... I'm exhausted!! We'll see if I can sleep tonight!!! We're leaving EARLY in the AM for my parents for Thanksgiving. It's sputtering snow now ... I hope things stay clear so we can make it home for Thanksgiving.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

OMG Abby! LOL! Okay.....I need to send you some money! And tell Bart not to be angry at me now...giggle :) You went way out of your way...Big hugs for doing that. And yes....I need to go make that appointment now don't I. Will jump on that Monday morning...I promise!
Hugs. Glad everything went well yesterday. It's getting there. I just know it is

9:19 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Nah, don't worry about the money ... you know me, gave me an excuse to go to another LSS that I don't go to often! :)

Don't worry, I'll keep on you about your apointment! :)

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home