As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I am SO bored

It's about 4:30, and pretty much I've done nothing today except go to my appointment at 10. I did clean out my closet, which Bart will NOT be happy with because all the stuff I want to get rid of is in piles on the floor, things for friends, things for eBay, etc .... he'll freak! But if he helps me get it up on eBay, boxed up and sent to my friends .... the mess is gone.

I wanted to spend some time in my scrapbook room doing some more organizing and cleaning (maybe some scrapping too), but with Athena I just can't. She has to be supervised ALL the time .... so maybe tonight, who knows.

So here I sit ... Wasting my day. I could have gone to the grocery store and had dinner ready, but nope ... didn't. But I'm beyond bored now ..... I'd like to go to the mall or something, but I know I shouldn't be spending money. So I'll just continue to sit and watch trading spaces!!!

Sucky life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home