As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Not the best day ....

But not the worst either. (Wait, was that optimistic?) Anyway, I slept like crap last night ... I don't feel like I really slept much at all. Around 10 Socrates wanted out, so I let him out ... and Athena as well. Then rounded them up (they wanted to play) and took them to the bedroom ... we were going back to bed if they liked it or not! Of course they both laid right down and were asleep before I knew it. I could tell already it was going to be one of those days ... feeling depressed already, a little anxious, not wanting to get out of bed or do anything. So I laid there for about an hour or so before I decided I should get up or I'd be there all day, which isn't good. I decided I was going to go get a candle at the Yankee Candle store in the mall (which is of course not the mall near me, it's 45 minutes away). So I get dressed .... nope, didn't shower ... but did fix my hair, kinda. Talk to Shyam and THOUGHT he would go with me, but he didn't ... and yes I'm mad! So I drive all the way there (in the snow) and they don't have what I wanted. First, I knew I shouldn't have even gone ... stupid! When you're on the verge of crying when you're driving ... don't go. But I was forcing myself to get out and do something. DUMB!!! So there I am in the mall walking out to leave (not in the mood to shop, because I HATE doing it by myself) crying like an idiot. Pretty much cried all the way home, got home, put my PJ's back on ... and realize I needed to drop a script off at Target because I'm OUT! Thankfully, they're open late now and Bart can do it, because I do not want to deal with it at all.

So I'm sitting here ... being miserable. It's our first snow (at least when I've been here) of the year ... but am I enjoying it? Nope! For whatever reason it's depressing because it makes me want to go to NY and have it snow like this there. I'm hopeless I know!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home