As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Finally I get to sleep in

Today is the first day in I don't know how long, that I got to sleep in!! No doctors appointments (thought I had one, but was wrong), and no plans!!! For those of you who know me, sleeping in is me. I'm NOT a morning person (which is why I REFUSE to work days), I like my sleep. I know most of you are probably laughing at this point thinking ... get it while you can before that baby comes! :) I know ... my habits will have to change, but for now ... SLEEP! I slept about 12 hours and it was good sleep .... keep in mind, I haven't been sleeping, and when I would, it wasn't a good sound sleep! I could have stayed in bed longer ... it was so warm, snowing outside ... bed would have been nice. But the dogs needed out ... and since it's snowing and they LOVE playing in it ... they'll ask to be out a lot today. The idiots come in shivering!!!! Needless to say, I don't let them stay out too long ... but it's hard to get them in.

So I'm sitting here having a super protein soymilk drink and watching the snow fall. So far .... not too bad of a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home