As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hair Cut

I SO LOVE going to get my hair cut ... it's SO relaxing! And I might add, my salon was voted number one in the country! :) People travel from New York to have there hair done there ... crazy, you'd think you could find a good salon in New York!

Anyway, I love it ... they treat you like such royalty! You get your hair washed ... but it's not just like any wash. They do the double shampoo, and as they rinse the second was they massage your head somewhat and the back of your neck. Then, it's my favorite part ... conditioning!! Before they put the conditioner in, they come around front, give you a squirt of gel to cleanse your hands, then comes the lotion!!! Then they give you a hand treatment ... Heavenly! They massage your hands and each and every finger and it feels SO good!!! Then a hot wet towel wrapped around your hands then a dry towel. Next back to the hair ... they put the conditioner on and massage it into your scalp ... again, HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!! Especially after the week I had, it felt so good!! So they massage your head, your temples, your forehead, behind your ears ... so yummy!!! All this while you're all reclined with your feet up and your hands all snug and warm. And the fragrance smells so good and relaxing. I could have it done every day! So then they rinse your hair, come around and unwrap your hands, and walk you to your chair to get your cut. Of course before walking you, you're asked if you'd like a drink ... which if you do it's served in a very nice glass with stem!
So I get to my chair and Loree is waiting for me ... all cute and pregnant!! She looks adorable!!! So I have a seat, she gowns me up .... said I was looking good, asked if I lost weight (LOVE HER). We chatted away about the babies (she'll be having hers about the time I'm getting mine), and Shyam ... she's great! I wouldn't let anyone else touch my hair ... I told her that her maternity leave better be short or I'll be knocking on her door! :)
So I got my hair cut ... I rock ... having a GREAT day ... one of the best I've had in a long time!

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Gotta love those pampered days!!! So glad it was devine and what you needed. Will still keep Shyam in my prayers

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Thanks Becky ... he can sure use them! :)

5:52 PM

 
Blogger Sarah .B. Scott said...

Wow, I need to go to that salon. I usually got to Super whatever cheap cuts. LOL That sounds delish!

10:20 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Come and visit, and I'll take you to mine! (See you moved too quick)

10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home