As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Rehab

That's where Shyam is ... which personally, I think that's where he needs to be. I just hope he takes advantage of it this time.

He called while I was shopping today to let me know what was going on, and where he'd be, etc. He said he'd call before he left home, but he didn't (not that I'm surprised). I'm just happy he's getting help, and I hope it's the help he needs.

I talked to my therapist today about him, and spoke to her about anger management. She told me, that the best anger management (in her opinion ... and it's what she suggests to people) is AA. So, after all this is taken care of, I'm going to see if he'll attend those meetings .... I'll even go with him. We've talked about AA and NA before and he's been there, and hated it. But I think if you take it seriously and do the steps it would help. But I don't know ... I've never been in that situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home