As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Waiting Family Meeting

Tonight we went to our first Waiting Family Meeting at the adoption agency. It was nice and we learned a lot. There was a family there that have been home for 7 months. They have a 5 1/2 biological daughter and a daughter they adopted from China who is now 18 months!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! It was so fun watching her play, etc. She was just adorable ... I wanted to take her home with me!!!!

We met a few people that are in the same place we are .... one of the ladies will probably be in our travel group. She was really nice, so I hope she is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home