As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sunday .... Monday blues

Well, it's Sunday night .......

Today wasn't too bad of a day. Bart woke me up with cuddles which who doesn't love that?? We then went and ran some errands ... had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's which was ever so lovely! If only I left room for desert!

I finished part one of oranizing my ribbon .... Bart came up with a great idea. I just need to do part two now. I stamped the area around the bay window which I've been wanting to do for a few months. It turned out OKAY ... but will be able to really tell tomorrow in the daylight if it's going to stay.

Tonight I got depressed .... Monday blues I guess. Tomorrow Bart works and I'll be home alone. I don't do well home alone, well I haven't lately. So we'll see how it goes. I had an attack this evening coming to bed over everything I have to do and everything I have to do that I need help with. I've felt anxious for the biggest part of the evening.

Well .... that's it .... nothing exciting, just my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home