As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Saturday

Well, it's Saturday! Sucky day it is .... I haven't had a good day. I slept good last night (whoohooo) I got up around noon (shocking, I know). We went and had lunch and then to Giant to get some groceries. Giant was busy and I couldn't take it .... Anxiety city! Was not pretty!!!!!!!

Finally we got home, Bart went down to his office and I laid down on the couch to watch Mulan (LOVE that movie). I fell asleep for a few hours ... got up, Bart ate WITHOUT ME, then I ate by myself!!! I SO hate eating by myself which he knows. Then it's back to his office .... hello ... spend a little time with me!

Socrates got on a barking fit which he has got to stop! He's still not use to the townhouse, he's use to our old house with a yard. So any car, person, dog, cat .... BARK! I yell at him a few times but couldn't take it .... I started having an attack so I went to sit/lay in my big chair. Bart was in his office and did NOTHING!!!!!!!! It's driving me nuts ... I know he needs time to himself and he's sick of me, but geez!!! And all night he's made the comment, why don't you go to work (I'm scheduled for tonight but have called out). He doesn't get it, and I don't feel like he wants to. VERY frustrating!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home