As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Another day ... another NOTHING

Okay, so I was to work tonight ... but couldn't! I tried SO hard too!!! I just couldn't, I was a mess!!!! Bart keeps saying I just need to do it ... get back on the horse so to speak. But I don't think that's it, I think there's more to it. But what do I know?

So he says Wed (that's tomorrow) I'm going .... and I'd like to, but don't feel ready. But I guess I can always put on my happy face as I've done most of my life and fake it! Then just hide in the restroom most of the night!!!! I'm just at a loss ..... I feel like I'm losing ground!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home