As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, February 07, 2005

Here I sit

The Superbowl is on .... I sit here with the laptop waiting for the comercials with Socrates curled up beside me snoring away.

I slept in today ... then took a nap. I feel as if I wasted the day away ... so much needs done and I slept!

The weekend was uneventful ... we didn't really do much, which was nice in it's own way, but I feel like I needed to be out more. With the living! I'm still not myself, but I'm getting there ... I've had my moments.

Last evening wasn't easy ... I was extremely anxious, but hide it. I'm so good at that! And today hasn't been any easier ... worse if anything. Probably why I slept all day .... keeps me from dealing with life.

I'm going back to work tomorrow ... this week I work Monday and Wed ... both my usual 12 hour night shift.

We went to Borders yesterday ... I bought "I Love You Like Crazy Cakes". Such a cute children's book! It's about a baby in China in an orphanage and a mommy in the US without a baby. It talks about how they got together, etc. Very good book.

I'm in the process of stenciling above my bay window. It's a pain because each letter has to dry so long! Me being the impatient person tried to move ahead, and smeared it ... so I guess I will be patient. I stamped on the walls around the bay window ... dandilions and the seeds. Then above it will say Scatter seeds of kindness. It looks okay ... I don't know, I just don't feel creative anymore. I don't feel as if any of my work is worthy of anyone looking at. I feel like I've lost a part of myself with this episode of my lovely anxiety. Hopefully when I'm back to "normal" that part of me will come back!! My creativity is a big part of myself .... an outlet, I need it!

I turn 30 in six days .... I work on my birthday! I don't work on Valentine's Day ... I'm not sure which I'd rather work. Oh well .... life sucks as usual!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home