As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Explain this to me

How can one get lost going someplace that's maybe a 5 minute drive from there house???? Not only that but it's someplace they go often!!!!!!! Yup, that someone is me! I was driving aimlessly forever until I pulled over to call Bart to find out how to get where I was going.

Okay .... you think that's bad. I get to where I was going, pick up the letter .... it's not even the right letter!!!! So I was made, so what else to do but to go shopping! Off to the scrapbook store I go ..... I get there fine, but getting home was another story!!!!! I get off on the wrong exit, then I kept driving in circles and I have no idea how I got where I ended up!!!! FINALLY I get home ... but geez!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home