As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, March 11, 2005

Call me stupid ....

Okay about 4AM I got up to let the dog out ... came back to bed, and couldn't really get back to sleep. Nothing new, seems to happen when I wake up and get up .... I'm up. So anyway, I began thinking about the meeting we went to, and the ADORABLE little Ruthie we met. Then it hit me .... I will be going to another country!!!!!!! Okay, I'm not good at geography, BUT I do know that China is outside (way outside) of the USA. But for whatever reason it never really sunk in until now. I've been anxious to experience a new culture, new food, etc .... but a different country to boot! Geesh!!! You can't drink the water, you get a bottle of water and a new toothbrush every morning to brush your teeth!!!! What?
Again, not a geographer here .... but I know about traveling outside the US, I know about not drinking the water, etc. But why it didn't sink in is beyond me. I knew it was a 20+ plane ride, so hello Abby think a minute!!!!! Geesh! Needless to say, a little more anxious now than I have been about the whole trip. Good thing is ... plenty of time to mentally prepare myself!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home