As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, September 24, 2004

TGIF

Finally it's here ..... Friday! I'm off until Monday ... I wish longer, but what can I say?

Unfortunately Bart's away this weekend ......"man's weekend". Don't you love how he can take off to go "fishing", but not to spend with me? It's not like there's TONS of stuff to do here, but you know how it is! MEN!

Work went well today .... I went from having just one vent yesterday to having them all today ... and PACU. So that's 5 vents, a lady unvented that got Q4 treatments, and whenever PACU needed me (which was a lot). So I was BUSY, but not too busy. A nice busy ... I think I have proved myself now. Considering they couldn't believe I did well on the weekend ..... and now can take the ICU as well as PACU, I think they know I know my stuff and can do my job ..... and do it well! And let me add .... how stupid is it to give the person in ICU PACU or the ER!!!!!! DUMB!!!! But that's how they do it ... and have done it.

My feet are killing me, so I'm going to go relax and watch TV with my feet up ....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home