As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I hate having anxiety

Today I spent most of the day trying to hide the fact that I was having anxiety attacks off and on pretty much all day!!!! How stupid is that? My mom and I went and got the paint for the kitchen and then left my dad to paint ... we came back here to work on store stuff. I just couldn't do it ... it was too much for me to cut ribbon and bag it!!! Can you tell me how stupid that is?

My parents went to my neices vollyball game tonight and we decided to go to Home Depot, etc and get some items for the new house. I couldn't even do that! I ran into Target to pick up some frames and dog food ... they've remodeled (why do stores do that?) and I kept walking around and around looking for the dog food. I ended up crying because I couldn't find where they had moved the pet area. How sad is that? Then we still had to go to Home Depot ... I was doing fine, but then I got overwhelmed and just couldn't take it ... I just wanted to go home!!!!!!

I don't know what's up, but it's got to get better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home