As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Rain rain go away ....

Man did we get the rain ..... and the tornadoes! I was dodging debris left and right on my way to work! But all in all, besides the dark clouds the day ended up being nice. Work was good ... we had 2 call outs, and called someone in. We were still short so I was giving more than one assignment. Everyone was freaking at the amount of work to do and I was thinking to myself ... okay, this is would have been a GREAT assignment at my previous hospital! Man the difference!!! So off I go ... do first rounds and most of my oxygen rounds to everyone's amazement!!! AND I charted MY way since there wasn't any supervisors on to breathe down my neck! Go figure, I could do that "HUGE" assignment AND chart MY way and finish in plenty of time!!! What's that tell you?

Bart spent the day working at the townhouse in the basement. He moved a good bit of clothes as well. He probably got more work done than if I had been off and with him. We went to Home Depot after I got home and bought a few things for the townhouse. It's fun buying things ... new light fixtures, etc. Now if I could just get everything packed and moved!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home