As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, September 23, 2004

ICU day one

Finally, they put me in the ICU ..... I got one whole vent, and then after one, I got 2 more! (Keep in mind I leave at 3) It was actually nice just having one for the first couple vent checks since I've never used those vents ... but geez! I hope tomorrow I get more .... I was bored and helping the person in the nursery (of course ... I jump at the chance to go there).

Not a word about my charting today ... not sure if that's good or not. Maybe they gave up. I hope that's the case!

I did NOT want to go to work today .... I was EXTREMELY anxious yesterday and this morning when I got up I just didn't want to deal. But I did .... so I guess that says something, what it says I don't know! Of course I had attacks through out the day, but I survived. I just wish I didn't have to go back tomorrow .... but it's tomorrow and then off until Monday. So that's not TOO bad.
I slept on the couch last night .... that is NOT good for your back!!!! I feel asleep during Rescue Me and Bart claims I was out. I don't remember him giving me my meds or anything. Hopefully I can stay awake through ER .... I'm sitting in the chair, so I'm bound to stay awake.

We're both excited to see ER tonight ... season premier!!!! Hopefully it was worth waiting the summer for!!

Our landlady showed our house tonight and the guy took it. Luckily he is buying our appliances so that's good. Bad thing is we're stuck with the AC's ..... anyone out there need one (or two). He said he just doesn't have the money for that now. I'm hoping he was saying that just to try and get us to feel sorry for him (single dad). Who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home