As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

fleas .......

My parents arrived today around 10ish this morning and we quickly got to work. We took the boxes I had packed as well as the rug from my scrapbook room which we put in Bart's office. Once getting to the townhouse mom and I got to work in the kitchen and dad in the powder room. Mom and I got the wall paper off the kitchen with A LOT of elbow grease, and dad got the border out of the powder room. Mom and I escaped and went to Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, and lastly Lowes. We got lots of great things ... including paint for the powder room. I'm excited to get that painted, I think it's going to look very cool.
I still need to decide on what I'm going to do in the kitchen .... if I decide tomorrow my parents can get it painted while I'm at work on Thursday. BIG plus since I hate painting .... and cleaning! I've had enough of both and I've just started this adventure ...

We finished up the evening at Barley and Hopes which rocked!!

The bad thing is .... Socs has fleas!!! He gets the drops monthly which cost enough they should be doing the job!!! The townhouse was bombed 4 times but yet he got fleas! I called Bart to let him know the great news, but he was in a meeting so I thought leaving a message with Shyam was the next best thing ... WRONG .... he forgets and doesn't relay messages!!! (Just giving you a hard time Shyam!) I did however get him some post it notes so he won't forget my messages anymore! :) See how nice I can be :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home