As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Paint and border.....

Well it's settled, I've picked out the paint for the upstairs hall bedroom as well as an adorable border!!!! Not I just need to figure out how to do it. It's 2 colors, so I'm thinking the border in the middle ... but not sure how it will look. So we shall see .....


I'm not feeling well tonight. We went out to eat at a Chinese buffet and it wasn't pretty afterwards. Bart claims I was sick because I didn't take my meds ... who knows.


Today work wasn't bad .... I still have a lot to learn and they don't seem to care. I don't know how to run ABG's, etc. VERY frustrating!!!! You'd think they would have trained me on the equipement they use during my 2 week orientation. GO FIGURE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home