As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, September 20, 2004

I've had it

I packed up the lenin closet and then Socs and I headed over to the townhouse to clean, etc. I put another layer of Kilz in the powder room .... it should be good to go now. I TRIED to strip the wallpaper in the kitchen, but it was a disaster!!!! We'll see if I can talk Bart into going over tonight to take a look. I cleaned the wood, mopped the kitchen, and cleaned the lenin closet which really needs shelf paper or something. I would have liked to get more done, but I really HATE doing that kind of stuff. I'd much rather pay someone to do it.

Anyway .... I get home and had a message from the hospital. (It was about 415) It was the female supervisor .... wanting to know if I could come in and work with her on my charting tomorrow or the next day, or both. She would be there until 4 and then gave me her hours for the next 2 days. Now if they would have asked me to come in today for awhile .... I probably would have. But sorry, my parents are coming in and I have plans on my days off! So I call ... of course she's gone so I leave a message. I let her know I had plans and couldn't come in, blah blah blah! I would just like a list of what they'd like done!!!! I've just about had it with that place and it's only been 3 weeks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home