As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Bart's new toy

Last night I was told I needed to be home to sign for a package ... I had to drag it out of him, but finally he told me, well actually showed me a picture of, what I was signing for. A new lap top! Okay, we each have a desktop (he has two) as well as a laptop ..... another laptop, not needed. A new couch ... needed!

He's in love though ... it's shiney and silver so he loves it, it's a sickness only another geek would understand. He was looking at it and playing around and actually said, "this is so beautiful, I could cry".

Now I have to admit it's cool .... it's little and cute, I'd trade my laptop in for it.... but I have a feeling mine will get sold and once again I'll get his hand me down. But ... it's what I get for loving a geek! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home