As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sunday's suck

I hate Sunday's ....

I have to work tomorrow ... Bart is off tomorrow because of the "fishing" trip, but will be home around 4 I think. So I'll spend today dreading tomorrow, which ruins today!

I woke up with a headache that will NOT go away!!! My neck is killing me, I think I just need a really good neck and shoulder massage! (That's where I carry my stress)

Bart's been too busy "fishing" to talk to me, every time I've called he's rushed me off the phone. I've had it and will not be calling again! It makes me so mad ... he doesn't take into consideration how I am doing and just takes off on these trips!!!! They always seem to fall when I'm not doing well ... which I have no control over!! I don't think he understands that! Not to mention, I wouldn't mind getting away! But we won't be taking a vacation or anything anytime soon!!!! But he gets to go fishing and on business trips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home