As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Parade day

Today I spent most of the day in bed!!! I honestly didn't attend on sleeping the day away, but I did .... and it felt good!!! I got up a few times but just couldn't keep my eyes open so ended up back in bed. Thankfully, Bart called around 330 and woke me up. I needed to be at my sisters at 15 til 5 (I thought). So I jumped in the shower, got dressed and headed out the door. I wasn't very far before my phone rang ... it was my sister. I needed to be there at 15 til FOUR not five!!!! I had my times messed up. So I told her I'd meet her at the school ... the parade wasn't until 5.

So I get to the school and we walk to our spot and waited for the parade to begin. This was the first parade Nick (my nephew) was marching in and boy was he excited!!! The parade started and the band came and Nick wasn't where Brenda thought he was going to be .... so we didn't get good pictures. So after they passed off we went .... following the band to get more pictures! :) It was fun, and they sounded really good. Nick looked so cute in his band uniform, but man was he ever hot!!!! He's hot anyway, then to march in the heat ... he was dripping wet!

I got some good pictures and I can't wait to do a layout with them!

I met them back at the house and we went out to Ledo's for dinner. Yummmmmy!!!

Now I'm back home and it's around 9 and I'm tired .... guess I'm really behind on my sleeping or something.

Talked to Bart a few times today and they're having a good time, as always. Shyam hurt his foot on the four wheeler .... way to go Shyam!!! Leave it to him to do something stupid! But all in all it's going well there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home